Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Projects for Crazy Adults


I want to know why nothing comes up when I google "Writing projects for crazy adults." Seems like there is really a market out there for something like that.

Maybe I'll have to start a new specialty blog.

Some pretty strange pictures come up if you google images of writing projects for crazy adults without the quotes there.

I googled this because I'm trying to come up with a to-do list for the summer, to keep myself occupied. I don't do well when I'm without a routine, or without something to dread on Monday. I have a few things so far, but not nearly enough to keep me busy the entire summer. This is where you come in!

Should I rewrite Hard Times as a sonnet? Should I make a collage of ducks? Invent a new form of poetry? Bake a file into a cake to help your buddy bust out of the big house?

This is for you to decide. Get your ideas to me soon, as my first project is "Complete list of things to do over the summer."

1 comment:

  1. I stand by my castle out of rice crispy treats with a moat. Why not? :P <3 you!

    ReplyDelete