Monday, June 6, 2011

IT'S HOT

Summer is upon us. And by "upon us" I mean summer is all up on us. Like get out my grill. Like weird guy dancing with you at the bar get away. Like earlier today my knees were sweating. Like the front part of my knees. I didn't even know that was a thing. Summer informs.

I did get a lot of suggestions for things to accomplish this summer, and I have taken every idea (every one!) and compiled a list, replete with various odd tasks and things I have been meaning to do for a while anyway (read: number 25).

So here it is. I will take pictures of the tasks I accomplish, or post some other related gif or jpeg or whatever the kids are making their pictures into these days.

SUMMER PROJECTS

1. Bake
.... A. Funfetti cupcakes (extra fun)
.... B. Rice crispy treat castle
........ i. Moat
........ ii. drawbridge
2. Comic based on Moby Dick
3. Watch sportsball game
4. Picture @ People Of Walmart
.... A. Possibly self
.... B. Doesn't have to be self
5. Magic the Gathering??
6. Watch LOST
7. Photograph red stuff for a day
8. Write poems about everyone I see today
9. Make bread bears
10. Write & send one letter a day for a week
11. Battlestar Galactica (via Skype)
12. Dress up
.... A. Party
.... B. Fancy nap
13. Make a shelf
14. Indoor plants
15. Go yard sale-ing
16. Make a collage
17. Kids book
.... A. Ducks
.... B. Being a ghost
18. Make a YouTube video
19. Write a non-fiction essay
20. Go to the beach
21. Salvation Army salvage
22. Indoor art for the walls
23. Walk around the lake
24. Write a hip hop song (lyrics)
25. Clean out car
26. Road trip
27. Camp
28. Disc golf
29. Picnic
30. Take a bath (no picture necessary)

No comments:

Post a Comment