Monday, April 11, 2011

What's In A Poet's Bag?

I'm home sick today & somebody asked me to do this, so here it is. This should tell you a lot about me, actually.


- Planner

- Journal

- Papers from work, stained with coffee

- Envelope I never got around to sending

- Bunch of envelopes??

- Clear nail polish

- Checkbook

- Wallet, falling apart

- Some Moleskine notebooks (one with a penny on it)

- Deodorant

- Chapstick

- Motion sickness pills

- Lipgloss, used once

- Vaseline?

- Many pens (of different colors)

- Really old sucker

- Two bottles of baby shampoo, given to me by co-worker

- Cold pills

- More pens

- Lighter Hayley got me in Ireland

- Binder clip

- Another Moleskine

- Spare keys

- Listerine strips

- Sachet of tea (just in case)

- Pound of lint/trash (not pictured)

1 comment:

  1. You could submit this to thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com!!

    ReplyDelete