Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things Happened, and More Things Will Also


I just got in from Cleveland, where we had a stunning display of literary appreciation at my reading last night. Thank you to the five people who attended!
.
Luckily, the next few legs of the tour have been promoted like Steve Jobs, so they should have better turnouts. For those of you who haven't heard, my next reading is in Athens, Ohio this Saturday, July 17th at Donkey Coffee. Move your face and brains to this poster and check it out!
.
Another bit of information you might find exciting: two of my poems have been accepted for publication in this fall's issue of The Potomac Review. Purchase a copy to support the arts (and me!). I can't wait to have another coffee table book that features myself. I do love pretention in all its various forms.
.
See you cowboys soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment