Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well Here This Thing Is

Things happen, and we write them down. Anyway, that's what I've been told. And so I got a blog.

Here are some of those things that happened, and even some that haven't happened yet:

I just finished up my MFA at Bennington, and now that I'm done, I'm a Master, and I have a lot of Masterly things to do. Mainly, though, I'm just wearing my hood everywhere. The bank tellers don't get it, but I need to make the most of my 30K.

In July I'll be going on a poetry tour in the Midwest, so if you're going to be nearby, stop by. I'll be posting more about the dates and venues as it comes together a little more.

Then in August I'm going to be moving to Minnesota. Snowshoe donations are going to be accepted through the summer.

At any rate, I'm just sitting around the house until the tour starts, wearing my hood, forgetting to shower, and eating bagels. These are the things that Masters do.

No comments:

Post a Comment