Friday, June 25, 2010

Midwest Poetry Tour Dates




The dates and venues for the Midwest Poetry Tour are almost entirely set up. I think there are three or four cities I don't have venues for yet, but I figured I could post what I do have on here so we can start getting the word out. Also, if you're going to be in one of these cities and you are a poet or a musician, contact me and let me know if you're interested in participating.





LOCATIONS & DATES:



July 2: Huntington, IN : 509 State St. @ 7PM

July 3: Ft. Wayne, IN : Firefly Coffee House - 3523 North Anthony Boulevard @ 6PM

July 6: Grand Rapids, MI: Electric Poetry (radio: 88.1 FM) @ 10:30 PM

July 7: Grand Rapids, MI : Literary Life Bookstore - 758 Wealthy Street SE @7PM

July 9: Toledo, OH : Ground Level - 2636 W. Central Ave @ 7PM

July 13: Cleveland, OH - NO VENUE YET

July 16: Columbus, OH - NO VENUE YET

July 17: Athens, OH : Donkey Coffee - 17 West Washington Street @ 7PM

July 20: Cincinnati, OH - NO VENUE YET

July 22: Nashville, TN : Poet’s Corner @ 19th & Grand - The Front Porch at Scarritt-Bennett: 1000 19th Ave. S @ 7PM

July 23: Indianapolis, IN : Laura’s Back Yard (Address Forthcoming) @ 8PM

July 24: Muncie, IN : Village Green Records - 519 North Martin Avenue - TIME TBA

July 27: Marion, IN : Beatniks Cafe - 123 East 3rd Street @9PM

July 30: Chicago, IL : NO VENUE YET





I hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment